Sunday 13 March 2011

Crochet Queen

POSTCARD SCRIBBLES:




Afternoon!

Well now, WHAT a busy couple of weeks I've had! I haven't picked up my camera for a very long time, and I've been missing it, but what with work, various projects, and the disappointingly wet weather we've had lately, there just hasn't been the opportunity to get photo-creative :(

So instead I've been throwing myself into other things, like learning to crochet! Oh yes, Crochet Queen I am, despite being called 'granny' by M whenever I whip the hook out, I've now crocheted 2 scarves and a bunch of little hearts and flowers. I love it! I'm thinking blankets, scarves and brooches and all made from locally sourced wool of course... I'm keeping this as eco-friendly as poss, and I want to put something back into the Andalusian economy... god knows it needs it...

How is March treating you?

N xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment