Thursday 24 February 2011

Retro Tea


POSTCARD SCRIBBLES: 


Morning!

It's a beautiful day today, warm and sunny and decidedly spring-like. It certainly gave me the edge to get out of bed early and head out to the local Thursday flea market, where I found this amazing retro coffee set for a mere 15 euros! Perfect condition except for a slight chip on the sugar bowl's lid, but I think I can fix that. Then had breaky in a cool little bar that makes their own bagals (sesame seed for me, with philadelphia and smoked salmon, a squeeze of lemon and some freshly ground pepper... yum!).
On the way back home through the market I found the perfect round wooden retro tray for the teaset. Score!

When I got home I realised I'd bought a set that matches the retro tiles in the kitchen perfectly :) Mwahahaha I am SO 1970s!

Hope you're having a fab day, 

N xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment